Be Alert!

Moriel Ministries Be Alert! has added this Blog as a resource for further information, links and research to help keep you above the global deception blinding the world and most of the church in these last days. Jesus our Messiah is indeed coming soon and this should only be cause for joy unless you have not surrendered to Him. Today is the day for salvation! For He is our God, and we are the people of His pasture and the sheep of His hand. Today, if you would hear His voice, - Psalms 95:7

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Be Alert! Blog is Back

Greetings in Jesus, This is just a quick note to inform that the blog is back after a brief hiatus. I quit posting and began a search for a replacement blog as I have found that I highly dislike and distrust Google. And that is a big part of the problem as Google’s products usually perform quite well and are hard to replace. However, their goal seems to be to track and categorize anything and everything there is. So far, though, my search has not been to fruitful and since the blog functions as an “overflow” and a spot where I can put further resources and information I believe it is a “necessary” evil to use Google at this time. Meanwhile, I will keep an eye out for a better solution and use Scroogle’s search engine when I can. By the way, this picture was posted at Scroogle. BE/\LERT! Scott Brisk